Eligibility Criteria For The Young Presenters In YGOG Session
AGOI gives opportunity to the young members to present the paper and extends the Y-GOG fellowship to the selected total five candidates every year giving them the opportunity to present the papers at AGOICON. This year “Y” GOG winners will be awarded with the complimentary registration fee & accommodation at AGOICON 2015, at Hyderabad.
The eligibility Criteria for “Y” GOG session:
- Candidate should be AGOI life member < 40years
- Submit the abstract < 250 words on any aspect of Gyn Oncology according to the
announcement of the YGOG session by the AGOI.
- Send the brief resume along with passport size photograph to the AGOI.
- Travel expense by the presenter themselves
- Submit your abstract at firstname.lastname@example.org and copy to the organizers