Benefit of Membership of The Association of Gynaecologic Oncologists of India (AGOI).
We represent all doctors involved in the general care of patients, from training to consultant practice.
- By joining, you will be a member of the academic body.
- You can take part in scientific deliberations and present papers in the conferences of the AGOI
- You will get free access to our Indian Journal of Gynecologic Oncology (IJGO) for updating your knowledge through AGOI website.
- You will be eligible for several Awards including Best Paper Award, Best Chapter Award, Traveling Fellowships, and several Orations and Guest Lectures including CME lectures.
- Discounted fees for various conferences
Training & Fellowship:
- You can apply for AGOI fellowship
- By joining AGOI, you will come in contact with teachers of reputation so that you could gain more knowledge by interaction.
- You could get the advice of senior members in matters of personal difficulties in certain procedures.
- You can get social contacts and foster friendship through academic pursuits.
Participation and contribution:
- You will have a right to vote in elections and stand for elections
- You can contribute articles to Indian Journal of Gynecologic Oncology (IJGO) for publication, which will be useful when you apply for your promotion in your services, scholarship and jobs outside India.
- You will get communications for International Conferences where you can participate as delegate of AGOI
- You can become the member of AGOI Executive Committee as per guidelines