AGOICON Financial Guidelines
The financial mandatory agreements are:
- 25% of total, delegate’s fees collected by AGOICON conference will be given to AGOI.
- At the end of concluding AGOICON conference, with in next 3 months complete audited account by charted accountant will be submitted to AGOI office and in turn to the AGOI, official auditor
- 50% of any excess amount and profit left in AGOICON account, at the end of conference will be given to AGOI and local AGOICON body will be entitled to keep remaining 50% of excess / profit amount left, as education grant for their future departmental academic activity
- While opening local AGOICON account, AGOICON secretariat can use AGOI PAN Number, but the Official Treasurer of AGOI needs to be one of the signatory to run the AGOICON account in addition to the Organizing Secretary of AGOICON and local Treasurer of AGOICON. ( Any two signatory of three to operate AGOICON account)
- It is mandatory to submit the official letter of AGOI Hon. Secretary to local bank at the place of AGOICON account opening bank, authorizing local Organizing secretary of AGOICON to open AGOICON account with official AGOI PAN number, including Treasurer of AGOI as one of the signatory
- Official letter from Hon. Secretary to use AGOI PAN number to open AGOICON account is mandatory
- It is mandatory to close the AGOICON account within 3 months of concluding AGOICON and closure report of account statement must be sent to Hon. Secretary office AGOI
- Any minus balance as far as financial budged of AGOICON is concerned at the end of AGOICON, will not be compensated by AGOI and the minus balance is entirely responsibility of local AGOICON organizing committee.
AGOICON Scientific Guidelines
- 1) Hon. Secretary of AGOI needs to be the chair of Scientific committee for all AGOICON, in addition to other office bearers or EC members as chosen by Hon. Secretary of AGOI along with local organizing committee of AGOICON
- 2) All communication regarding AGOICON 2014 will be directed to secretary general AGOI.
- 3) Hon. Secretary of AGOI will constitute, scientific committee for AGOICON and all International & National speakers selection and all scientific sessions its contents & scientific free papers and posters, selection will be done by this scientific committee , including, finalisation of faculty operating live surgery in AGOICON & AGOICON orations. All scientific content, sessions & faculty invitation and scientific free papers and posters selection and oration topic and faculty selection will go through this scientific committee and this committee headed by AGOI Secretary General Decisions are final and binding. This Scientific Committee will keep the inputs and requests of local AGOICON organising team to accommodate their views n smoothly preparing the scientific contents of AGOICON. This committee will help local Organising team of AGOICON in getting International faculty and is open to suggestion and will accommodate the request of Organising team.
- 4) However to accommodate local AGOICON organising teams compulsions to accommodate local faculties and faculty from AGOICON sponsors, one session will be given to local AGOICON organisers, to accommodate their local sponsors and local society and organisation interests
- All the necessary support to conduct AGOICON conference will be provided by Hon. Secretary office of AGOI, like providing complete mailing address and e-mails and mobiles of all AGOI members list and use of AGOI website for AGOICON promotion purpose and all necessary support from office of Hon Secretary of AGOI and PAN card details, and necessary documents to open and operate AGOICON account. The AGOI website will be actively available through AGOI office for promoting and uploading all documents, brochure and necessary information for local AGOICON team
- There will be an interim meeting of all EC members of AGOI, where in the Organizing secretary of AGOICON will submit interim progress report of AGOICON and provisional scientific contents of AGOICON and take necessary inputs from office bearers of EC. The timing of this meeting will be decided and notified by Hon. Secretary of AGOI. This is mandatory requirement
- The president and Hon. Secretary General AGOI & Chairman AGOI are permanent invitees on dias during Official Inauguration of all AGOICON and valedictory functions with President and Hon. Secretary’s speech in official inaugural ceremony of AGOICON and all other established protocol of AGOI will be followed.
- The local AGOICON organising secretary and organising chairman should take print out of these guidelines in their local letter head and send acceptance signed copy both by email and post to AGOI Secretary General, which is accepted as binding document for fulfilling all above mentioned financial obligations.